- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
It’s Letizia by a head and tiara
May 1, 2009 at
8:02 pm • LAST EDITED:
May 16, 2009 at
National News • 2 Comments
MODEL Carla Bruni and Spain’s Princess Letizia made the steps leading up to Zarzuela Palace in Madrid resemble a catwalk this week.
The French First Lady and the wife of Spain’s Crown Prince Felipe were joining their husbands, who were having a day of talks.
Both wearing striking figure-hugging dresses – Leticia’s plum coloured number from Felipe Varela and Bruni’s from Christian Dior – quite clearly, neither wanted to be outdone.
From behind, they both looked stunning, with the Olive Press voting Letizia a clear winner by a tiara. She later wore one, coincidentally, at a state banquet, as our picture above shows.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
A local police officer accused of killing a woman has been found dead in his prison cell…