- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
It’s Letizia by a head and tiara
May 1, 2009
• LAST EDITED:
May 16, 2009
National News • 2 Comments
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
MODEL Carla Bruni and Spain’s Princess Letizia made the steps leading up to Zarzuela Palace in Madrid resemble a catwalk this week.
The French First Lady and the wife of Spain’s Crown Prince Felipe were joining their husbands, who were having a day of talks.
Both wearing striking figure-hugging dresses – Leticia’s plum coloured number from Felipe Varela and Bruni’s from Christian Dior – quite clearly, neither wanted to be outdone.
From behind, they both looked stunning, with the Olive Press voting Letizia a clear winner by a tiara. She later wore one, coincidentally, at a state banquet, as our picture above shows.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]