HOLLYWOOD star Scarlett Johansson has been chosen to be the new face of Mango while her Spanish counterpart Penelope Cruz is set to star in the next Pirates of the Caribbean film.
Johansson appeared at the launch of Mango’s latest winter collection in Madrid. She presented the collection after being chosen to front the campaign.
Also at the launch was Monica Cruz who designed a range for Mango last year with her sister Penelope.
Penelope Cruz will replace Keira Knightley as the heroine in the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean film.
The film, due for release in 2011, will see Cruz star alongside Jonny Depp, with noticeable absences of stars Orlando Bloom and Knightley.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00