A B&B/Guest House/small rural Hotel located close to the white village of Jimena. Property with super road-side location and good views to countryside.
Comprises 6 en-suite bedrooms, 1 self-contained apartment with private sitting-room, bathroom and kitchen, 4 good sized reception rooms, 1 with chimney, attractive bar with pool table, professional kitchen and restaurant. B&B benefits from 2 large terraces with garden areas and 2 lovely interior patios.
In addition 4 stables, turn-out paddock/arena and room to add further stables. Separate entrance to stable yard and good riding in the area. Very well situated only 1/2 hour from Gibraltar. 22km Gaucin. 58km Ronda. 70 km Costa del Sol.
Jimena is surrounded by the beautiful Los Alcornocales Natural Park.
The countryside is a delight for nature lovers with its fertile valleys of orange and lemon groves as well as a huge variety of birds and wildlife.
Call Serrania Sevices on 952 187 313 or log onto www.serrania-services.com for more information
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00