WHILE girls have long had their ‘Bridget Jones’ knickers to help them look their best, now boys have a male equivalent.
Clothing giant Marks & Spencer has a new range of body enhancing underwear to help men look their best.
There are two styles on offer, one which claims to lift the wearer’s bum by up to a fifth.
A second, the ‘frontal enhancement’ pants, which use an ‘integral shelf’ to give the wearer a “38 per cent visual enhancement in size”.
TV news anchor Jeremy Paxman is expected to be happy with the new pants.
In 2008 he criticised the store for saying that its pants “lacked adequate support”, causing something of a furore.
According to Dave Binns, head of M&S men’s underwear: “These pants provide a real confidence boost for men.”
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00