A BRITISH man has been arrested for illegally organizing motorbike tours into sierra.
The man was selling bike tours to British tourists over the internet without obtaining permission from park authorities or paying corporate tax.
He was caught red-handed leading 13 bikes into the Sierra Tejeda Nature Park near Nerja.
The police were alerted by frequent motorbike trips into the park.
The tours continued during the summer, when motor vehicles are banned from the reserve because of the risk of forest fires.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00