THE stunning supermodel girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo is suing GQ Spain over ‘faked’ nude pics.
Irina Shayk, who has been dating the Real Madrid star since January, is furious that the magazine ‘photoshopped’ away her clothes in three of the 14 images of the current December issue.
Gail Marie, of Elite Model Management said: “Irina is the victim of ‘photoshop’ and a breach of contract.”
But the magazine has now issued a statement proclaiming its innocence and insisting she posed for the photos herself.
It said: “Irina posed nude and Irina herself, the Elite agency, the photographer and the stylists know this as do the 15 witnesses that assisted at the shoot. Why lie?”
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00