PARIS Hilton has tapped into the two biggest passions of Spanish men: women and bikes.
The California socialite chose Madrid as the place to launch her new motorcycle racing team SuperMartxe VIP.
And to celebrate the event, she danced till down in megaclub Fabrik, just like she did in Ibiza this summer.
The invite-only party hosted 5,000 revellers, many dressed in pink, white or blue – the colours of her new team.
SuperMartxe will compete in the 2011 MotoGP World Championship in the 125cc category.
And Paris’ contract with Barcelona-based constructors By Queroseno Racing (BQR) obliges her to attend every race for the next five years.
Hopefully she won’t get tired of socializing by then.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00