EXCLUSIVE By Wendy Williams
A THEFT of computers from Arriate town hall could be linked to the murder of teenager Maria Esther.
The five computers were taken in the middle of the night two months ago following a break in to an IT room where local youngsters use the internet.
The mystery has never been solved.
But police sources have now told the Olive Press the stolen goods may have been kept in the same shed where the body of the 13-year-old was discovered last week.
They believe it is “possible” there is a connection between the two crimes.
An investigation is now underway to find the missing goods that were “probably” stolen by teenagers in the town.
Police sources have revealed they found lots of fingerprints all over the pool room belonging to numerous people.
It could take up to a week to analyse all the evidence due to the large number of DNA samples taken.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46