HE is famous for his cult movie classics The Elephant Man and Blue Velvet.
But hip director David Lynch is also something of a budding painter.
Now the filmmaker, who first trained as a painter before getting behind the camera, is having an exhibition in Andalucia.
The Twin Peaks director’s first show in Spain is taking place at the Provincial Cultural Centre (PCC) in Malaga.
With 19 lithographs taken from two sets of prints: ‘Paris Suite’ and ‘Women’, the Gacma gallery is presenting ‘Action Reaction: The creative world of David Lynch.’
And according to curator Antonella Montinaro, the influence of surrealism is apparent in Lynch’s work “with the subconscious as a source of inspiration”.
The exhibition runs until March 8.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46