CRISTIANO Ronaldo is said to be planning a summer wedding after his girlfriend Irina Shayk fell pregnant.
The rumours came after the Real Madrid striker’s girlfriend was seen sporting a small bump. Portuguese newspapers also said she had been showing off a new diamond ring.
They insist the pair are planning to wed on the island of Madeira, where the footballer is from. The star had another child last year, Cristiano Junior, who was born to a mystery mother.
He became the world’s richest footballer when he was signed from Manchester United for 90 million euros.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33