THE best of British electronic music is yet again set to take Barcelona and Galicia by storm.
Underworld, Aphex Twin and Gilles Peterson are some of the big names already confirmed to be performing at the renowned three day Sonar music festival this summer.
But perhaps, most exciting of all, is the attendance of English producer and video artist Chris Cunningham.
Cunningham made his name working for Stanley Kubrick on the hit film A.I (Artificial Intelligence), after making his debut on Judge Dredd.
The artist, whose video installations have been shown at London’s top galleries, has made numerous music videos, for stars including Bjork and Madonna.
As well as the impressive line-up of world-renowned artists, there are also upwards of 300 activities in every multimedia format imaginable.
Last year for the first time there was a simultaneous festival in La Coruna in Galicia.
According to El Pais, Sonar – which is now in its 18th year – is crisis-proof.
Playing on this, event organisers for 2011 have used an advert putting the festival up for sale.
Anyone interested in buying the world renowned festival can call the number and leave a message explaining why they want to buy Sonar.
The three day music extravaganza takes place from June 16 – 18.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46