EXCLUSIVE by James Bryce
HE may be England’s brightest prospect for years, but Jack Wilshere has shown he hasn’t forgotten his mates.
The Arsenal ace, who earns 56,000 euros a week, has been on a lads holiday in Spain in a plush five bedroom/five bathroom villa on the Costa del Sol.
The young midfielder was joined by eight mates and a bodyguard in Marbella, having spent 17,000 euros to fly them all out from London.
The dad-to-be, 19, was letting off steam at the 5,900 euro-a-week property in Nueva Andalucia, which has its own swimming pool and garden, following a largely frustrating season for the Gunners.
“It is the perfect party house due to its great location to Puerto Banus,” said a source. “He spent his week in the port and up and down the coast.”
The England star later joined his pregnant girlfriend Lauren Neal for a break in Sardinia, ahead of the start of the new season in August.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46