A SAUDI prince is facing fresh rape allegations after a Spanish judge reopened a sexual assault case against him.
Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud – the world’s 26th richest man – is accused of raping a 20-year-old model on a luxury yacht in Ibiza in 2008 after she was allegedly drugged.
But the original case was closed due to a lack of evidence, despite toxicology results appearing to support her claims.
The prince’s spokesman, Heba Fatani, dismissed the allegations as ‘completely and utterly false’.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02