CHANNEL 4’s popular ‘Four in a Bed’ television series is looking for new contestants in sunny Spain.
The programme celebrates the great bed and breakfasts and small hotels around the UK and Spain. Whether it be their five glowing stars or the quirky and unusual approach that the owners deem their unique selling point, the programme will look at the huge variety of accommodation providers around the country.
This new series will now not only feature a wide range of B&Bs but also small hotels.
Each week, four places will compete against one another to be crowned that week’s best B&B or small hotel… and the judges of the competition will be the owners themselves – as they will each visit one another’s properties and pay what they consider fair for their stay.
The producers are now looking for enthusiastic and proud owners who feel that their business stands out from the competition and has something special to offer for the price that visitors are charged.
This is a potentially brilliant opportunity for owners to showcase their business on national television and highlight why customers should flock to visit them. The programme makers hope it will continue to encourage viewers to choose independently run places to stay in, rather than the larger chain operations.
If you are interested please contact the Four in a Bed team at Studio Lambert: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33