- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
The Dining Secrets of Andalucia
• INNOVATIVE: Dining Secrets of Andalucia website
EVER been out and about at the weekend and wondered where to eat? Or arrived for your holiday with no local knowledge at all? Well, help is at hand with the launch of the Olive Press’s brand new website Dining Secrets of Andalucia.
Designed to help you locate the region’s best places to eat – wherever you are in Andalucia’s eight provinces – it is full of incisive reviews and useful tips on what to eat.
Using up-to-date interactive maps, it has never been easier to find the best places to eat.
Compiled by the Olive Press’s team of award-winning journalists, it is entirely objective and restaurants do NOT have to pay to be included.
Moreover we are actively encouraging foodies and amateur critics from around the region to send in their recommendations and reviews.
They will be our eyes and ears in ensuring that the site stays fresh and up-to-date. Any restaurants that are not performing well will be removed.
Spinning off from a book Dining Secrets of Andalucia, written by Olive Press editor Jon Clarke, the website will be packed with interesting articles on food and wine.
The culmination of five years work investigating and reviewing restaurants around the region, the website includes everything from Michelin starred joints to five-euro-a-head ventas.
Broken down into ‘best of’ sections for value, families and adventure, it is entirely free of cost for the user.
“I have always wanted to have a website that picks out the best of the region,” explains Clarke, a keen foodie, who has written about travel and food for numerous British national newspapers including the Daily Mail and Telegraph.
“I was always amazed to discover how many good restaurants are quietly getting on with it, unsung and unknown but to a few loyal locals.
“Dining Secrets intends to change that and I hope its readers will get out and explore and keep in touch with us on the latest dishes and how places are performing.
“Above all, I want them to recommend to us all the exciting new places that open around the region each month,” he adds.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
Police make two record drug hauls in one week…