SHE is set to be the next big thing on the Costa del Sol.
19-year-old singer Monique – who is half British and half Finnish – has launched herself on a new fan base.
Mixing contemporary songs, including Amy Winehouse’s Back to Black, with classics such as Etta James At Last, she wowed crowds at Hotel Casa Henrietta in Jimena de la Frontera and Restaurant La Estacion in San Pablo de Buceite.
“Nothing can prepare you for the awesome quality of her voice,” said Michael Scott, from Estepona-based music management company Mas Elenco.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46