SEVILLA received the ultimate gift from the Three Kings as Jose Antonio Reyes sealed a return to the club where he started his career.
The ex-Arsenal player has moved from Atletico Madrid until 2015 in a deal thought to be worth up to 4.5 million euros.
The 28-year-old left his hometown club in 2004, winning a Premier League title with Arsenal and the Spanish league with Real Madrid.
Reyes also had a spell at Benfica before moving to Atletico where he won the Europa League in 2010.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02