- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Cheer for cancer hospice Cudeca
• Cudeca founder Joan Hunt OBE cares for a cancer patient
CANCER charity Cudeca has announced a budget surplus for the first time in six years.
After five years of shortfalls following the opening of its inpatients unit, the Benalmadena-based hospice ended last year with 500,000 euros to spare – which is mainly thanks to people leaving donations in their wills.
“This is very positive news,” said Cudeca’s financial director Rafael Olalla.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others