THEY say that blonds have more fun.
And now Spanish heartthrob Javier Bardem is putting it to the test.
The actor was spotted in London wearing a blond wig and a police uniform as part of his role as Bond villain Silva, in his latest flick Skyfall which stars Daniel Craig as 007.
This isn’t the first time the Spaniard has played the villain.
He won an Academy Award in 2007 for his role as a hit man in the American thriller No Country For Old Men.
That time he got to keep his brown locks, although he was forced to wear a horrendous bob which reportedly led him to complaining “I’m not going to be laid for three months.”
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02