- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Irina Shayk strips off for flip flops
• ENVIABLE: Model Irina Shayk shows off her body in new ad campaign
IT is not the first time she has stripped off for a modelling campaign.
But in a slightly bizarre move this time rather than promoting lingerie Cristiano Ronaldo’s fiancée Irina Shayk is flaunting her figure in a bid to promote… flip flops.
In a new advert for the Spanish brand XTi the Russian beauty can be seen wearing nothing but a tiny pair of white shorts and a pair of red flip flops held provocatively over her chest.
Only time will tell if the motto ‘sex sells’ can be applied to footwear.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
Police make two record drug hauls in one week…