- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Regularisation for illegal property in El Puerto de Santa Maria
• From January 2013 the process will begin of regularising some 5,173 illegal homes in El Puerto de Santa Maria
By Wendy Williams
ILLEGAL property in El Puerto de Santa Maria could now be regularised.
The town hall has announced from next January it wants to start the process of regularising some 5,173 illegal homes, built in groups in the town without control or supervision.
Under the PGOU Urban plan the municipality will charge owners who want to regularise their homes, many of which have outstanding judicial processes against them and some of which were even built on non-buildable land.
The cost of legalisation will depend on the size of the plot, the buildings constructed and the location of the property.
But according to the town hall it wants to search for a solution to avoid any demolitions.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
A local police officer accused of killing a woman has been found dead in his prison cell…