THE Olive Press is proud to report the growing popularity of its sister website for foodies Dining Secrets of Andalucia, launched in January.
The site now lists 118 restaurants, with new suggestions from you – the readers – coming in almost every day.
So far the site has received visitors from 63 different countries including the US, Canada and Vietnam.
With around 500 unique visitors a day it is fast becoming a fantastic resource for tourists and expats alike in search of the best eateries around the region.
“Thank you for putting together precisely what I was in search of,” said American tourist Mark Girsh, who visited Casares and Sevilla with his wife this month.
“The site not only recommends good restaurants due to the food quality but backs them up with their own visitations.”
Just as we had hoped, diners have been adding their comments and experiences, making the site a great forum for the best places to eat in Andalucia.
“We had lunch at Casa Piolas at the end of a week’s holiday in the area and had a fantastic time,” commented UK travellers John and Prue on March 25.
A number of restaurateurs have told the Olive Press they have seen a significant rise in visitors since the website launched.
Have a look today and send us your comments and feedback.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10