MADONNA fans are up in arms after being forced to stump up a staggering 106 euros a ticket for the only Spanish date on her world tour in June.
A number of disgruntled fans have posted complaints on forums after tickets for the Barcelona show went on sale.
One fan, Nek, wrote to forum All About Madonna.com saying: “I think these prices are too expensive for many people.”
Madonna, 53, will play the city’s Palau Sant Jordi stadium on June 20 – with the superstar said to be taking around 90 per cent of the ticket sale cost herself.
“The question is definitely whether ticket prices are too high,” said Gary Bongiovanni from ticket vending website Pollstar.
“Sales were brisk for the first few days and then they tapered off,” admitted a source close to the tour.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46