- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Travel chaos for airline customers in Spain
• CLOSURE: Bmibaby will end all services on September 9
BRITISH holidaymakers and expats are set to suffer more flight misery this summer with Bmibaby due to close down.
The low-cost airline will end some services next month before folding completely in September, according to parent company IAG.
Flights from Belfast to Malaga, Alicante and Murcia will end on June 11, while all other routes operated by the carrier – including Almeria, Gibraltar and Malaga – will officially end on September 9.
The airline’s website states that all passengers affected by the closure will be re-booked onto an alternative service where possible or given a full refund.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
A local police officer accused of killing a woman has been found dead in his prison cell…