MARBELLA restaurant Polo House is reopening its doors after a massive refit.
The popular eatery, which has been on the coast for three years, has undergone a complete refurbishment and is now back bigger and better.
It has a new contemporary image complete with a bigger bar area and new cocktail list.
Moreover, due to popular demand Polo House will once again be hosting a Backgammon tournament on June 5.
For more information call Yeyo on 626 82 93 77.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02