NEW mum Elsa Pataky has told her Australian husband to brush up on his Spanish language skills.
The Madrid-born model/actress, who gave birth in London this month to daughter India Rose, has insisted she is only going to speak Spanish to the baby.
This could leave Chris Hemsworth, who plays Thor in huge hit The Avengers, out of the loop.
“I already told my husband, ‘Get ready fast with Spanish because, if not, you’re not going to be able to understand what we say’,” she said.
Coldplay singer Chris Martin has been in the same predicament with wife Gwyneth Paltrow who insisted on having a Spanish nanny for their children.
He is the only one in the family not to speak Spanish, with Gwyneth having spent various holidays here, having had a language exchange near Toledo as a teenager.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02