EXCLUSIVE by James Bryce
HE may look like a pie and chips type of guy, but footballer Joe Cole has showed himself to be a bit more adventurous while enjoying a meal with his wife in Marbella.
While his former England colleagues put in the hard yards at the European Championships, Cole tucked into Thai green curry during lunch at La Sala.
The Liverpool star – who has spent the season on loan at French club Lille – is currently enjoying a holiday with wife Carly Zucker.
The couple had deep fried calamari with garlic mayonnaise to start, and while Cole washed his curry down with a coke, fitness instructor Zucker sipped water and ate healthy teriyaki salmon with yaki tori noodles.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02