By James Bryce
A BRITISH man is set to appear before magistrates in the UK charged with two counts of fraud and money laundering.
Anthony Michael Muldoon, 65, was arrested last month following a two-year investigation led by Suffolk Trading Standards into websites offering escort work and debt management help.
The former timeshare entrepreneur was picked up in Fuengirola following the arrest of a 59-year-old British woman, Geraldine French, and a 28-year-old South African, Bradley Rogers.
A source close to the case told the Olive Press that Muldoon was due to be extradited to the UK on Friday and will appear before Ipswich Magistrates Court on Saturday.
More to follow.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02