IT was a case of life imitating art for new Spiderman co-stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield on the red carpet in Spain last week.
The pair cosied up during a photo shoot to promote new f ilm The Amazing Spider-Man, in which Stone plays Garfield’s love interest, Gwen Stacy.
The couple are also enjoying an off-screen romance and looked suitably smitten as they posed for photographers at Villamagna Hotel in Madrid.
Stone, 23, wore an eye-catching burgundy dress with zebra-print heels, while 28-year-old Garfield, who plays Peter Parker in the blockbuster, opted for jeans and a t-shirt.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10