A PRESTIGIOUS four-day event will ask philosophical questions via a series of classical concerts and conferences.
Russian cellist Mikhail Milman and Malaga baritone Carlos Alvarez are just two of the musicians preparing to perform to Ronda audiences between July 9 and 12.
Angels is being held in homage to the Czech poet Rainer Maria Rilke, who visited Ronda 100 years ago.
Rilke famously gave Ronda its tag ‘City of Dreams’ and wrote ‘Every angel is terrible’ in his Duino Elegies collection of 1922. Entry to concerts is €10.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46