SOAP star Kym Marsh has been seeing off unmarried life with a bang in Marbella.
In true party style, the former Hear’Say singer and Coronation Street actress soaked up the Spanish sunshine, donned L-plates and bunny girl ears with 15 girlfriends.
“Having an AMAZING time for my hen do!” tweeted the mum-of-three during her stay on the Costa del Sol, which kicked off with Champagne at Marbella’s Ocean Club.
“Just got back from a fab day in the sun, now gettin ready to party party!”
Later the 36-year-old dined at La Sala restaurant in Puerto Banus, organised by Corrie co-star Beverley Callard (pictured above with Kym).
Kym will marry former Hollyoaks actor Jamie Lomas in September.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10