By Eloise Horsfield
EXPAT radio station iTalk has taken on three new presenters including a British soap star and a Cordon Bleu-trained chef.
The first recruit to DJ Maurice Boland’s venture is actress Debbie Arnold (pictured here) who is certainly no stranger to showbiz.
Arnold took an early job on as a Marilyn Monroe impersonator and later starred in The Bill, Birds of a Feather, The Russ Abbott Show and several soaps including Coronation Street and EastEnders.
Hew new show Debbie Does Radio is aired on Sundays at 2pm.
Meanwhile US food expert Chef Sonny – who attended the Cordon Bleu in Paris no less – can be heard on weekdays from 3-5pm.
Also joining the station is John Martin, a former columnist for the Entertainer (now the Euro Weekly News) who will be presenting a program on Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10