A BRITISH man has died after falling from the fourth floor of his hotel.
Michael White, 27, had been on his first night out of a holiday in the San Antonio resort in Ibiza.
He fell early on Tuesday morning after leaning out of the window to be sick.
By the time paramedics arrived at the Hotel Orosol around 8.40am, he was dead.
White’s mother Tina Waring, from Scunthorpe, paid tribute to her son on Facebook.
“With a very heavy heart that I write this because today I received the heart-breaking news that my third born son Michael James White has tragically died in an accident while holidaying with friends in Ibiza. R.I.P Mick. We all love you so much.”
“This is a small family-run hotel and the first time anything like this has happened in the 42 years we’ve been open, said a spokesman from the hotel.
“It’s left us in a terrible state of shock.”
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10