A MAN accused of killing his landlady and throwing her dismembered body into the sea has pleaded not guilty.
The prosecution claims he stabbed the woman twice, suffocated her then ‘butchered’ her body into four parts.
While the defendant admits he lived with the victim in Casares for a few weeks in 2007, he said the last he saw of her was when she left for a trip with a friend.
He claimed he does not know anything had happened to the woman until he was arrested in 2010.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02