PORTUGUESE police have raided a golf club as the search for a missing British girl continues.
Seven-year-old Giselle Candice Silva, known to her family as Ellie, has been missing for almost four months after her father Filipe Silva took her in direct breach of a court order.
Police searched Silva’s business, Moura Golf Village in Vilamoura, after a child fitting Ellie’s description was reported.
Police did not find the child but are investigating claims she has been held there recently.
Last month Ellie’s mother, Candice Gannon, told the Olive Press that Silva has connections in Andalucia from sailing in the area.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36