FANS of the sinister are invited to a murder mystery on the Costa del Sol presented in the cafe-theatre style.
Prescription for Murder, written by Norman Robbins, tells the tale of Barbara who was perfectly healthy until she tied the knot with doctor Richard – but now, rather mysteriously, feels ill much of the time.
The play, performed by amateur dramatics group the International Theatre Studio, will show over three nights from 23-25 November at the Atalaya Park Hotel between San Pedro and Estepona, at 7pm.
Tickets (€12) available at Bookworld Espana in Gualdalmina, Glitterati at the Centro Diana, Longman’s bookshops in Estepona, the English Bookshop in Sabinillas or by calling the box office on 952 880 620 (daytime) or 952 928 196 (evenings and weekends).
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02