AN expat is hoping to promote bio-energy treatment in Spain after claiming it was instrumental in her recovery from illness.
Maureen Simpson, 48, from Scotland, turned to the alternative therapy after struggling with a number of health problems.
She has spent the last 12 years using the technique after training as a therapist.
Bio-energy treatment works by improving energy flow to help the body heal itself.
It is said to help cure all manner of illnesses from arthritis to asthma.
“For some years I was quite ill, to the point of not being able to work or lead a normal life,” Simpson, who moved to Spain in May, told the Olive Press.
“I could not find an answer to my problems through conventional medicine and it was then that I was introduced to bio-energy therapy. It was a turning point in my life.”
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10