WHILE Kate Moss lounges under a bullfighter’s gaze, an Australian brunette has been busy taking over her role as the face of Spanish clothes giant Mango.
Miranda Kerr, 29, who previously modelled for Victoria’s Secret will front the store’s campaign throughout Spain and across the world.
Kerr, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, has been snapped in teaser shots for the 2013 Spring/Summer collection.
Meanwhile Kylie Minogue’s boyfriend Andres Velencoso has been announced as the new face of Mango’s men’s range, replacing FC Barcelona footballer Gerard Pique.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36