DO you want to see in the new year relaxing in a wonderful setting with panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea?
Enter our competition and you could win a night’s accommodation at the majestic TRH Mijas Hotel.
Included in the prize is a double room on the night of the 31st, plus a gala dinner, entry to the hotel’s new year bash and of course a slap-up breakfast on New Year’s Day (worth €250).
To enter, answer this simple question:
Which UK town does Olive Press reader Harry Allen, who reached 100 years old this month, come from? See last issue for the answer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by December 24 with your answer.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00