FASHION magazine Vogue has held a star-studded party in Madrid for the launch of its December 2012 issue.
On the guest list were Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo – who, dressed in jeans and trainers, avoiding the red carpet – and his Russian supermodel girlfriend Irina Shayk.
Spanish guests included photographer Mario Testino, who was guest editor of the new issue.
The 58-year-old, known for his work with Madonna, Princess Diana and most recently Kate Moss, looked more than comfortable as he posed with a string of famous fashionistas.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36