ONE in three parents unhappy with their child’s choice of boyfriend or girlfriend has deliberately tried to split them up.
In a study of 2,000 parents, a third admitted causing arguments, banning them from seeing each other and not passing on phone messages.
Others admitted to listening in on phone conversations or hiding their mobile phones.
Of the parents who took part in the study, 15% even admitted to posing as a friend on Facebook or Twitter to see their profile.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02