UNDERGROUND train stations around the world, including Madrid, were full of half-dressed commuters celebrating No Pants Day.
The 12th annual No Pants Subway Ride (No Trousers on the Tube Day if you’re from the UK) saw scores of chilly train passengers braving arctic conditions (New York, London) and wet weather (Madrid) to take part in the unusual tradition.
The event, dubbed ‘an international celebration of silliness’ is organised by the Improv Everywhere entertainment group and took place on January 14.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50