- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
January 19, 2013
• LAST EDITED:
February 9, 2013
National News • 0 Comments
• Commuters in Madrid without their 'pants'
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
UNDERGROUND train stations around the world, including Madrid, were full of half-dressed commuters celebrating No Pants Day.
The 12th annual No Pants Subway Ride (No Trousers on the Tube Day if you’re from the UK) saw scores of chilly train passengers braving arctic conditions (New York, London) and wet weather (Madrid) to take part in the unusual tradition.
The event, dubbed ‘an international celebration of silliness’ is organised by the Improv Everywhere entertainment group and took place on January 14.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]