- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Leading insurer launches new pet cover
January 31, 2013
• LAST EDITED:
February 9, 2013
Pets & Animals • 0 Comments
• protect your pet with Liberty Seguros
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A LEADING expat insurer, Liberty Seguros, has launched a new pet insurance policy.
With the cost of vets fees increasing every year the policy will make sure your pet is protected if it needs treatment because of an accident or illness.
The affordable insurance, which price depends on the size of your pet, will not only cover against accidents and illnesses but public liability, a stay in kennels or a cattery if you are taken into hospital and help with the expenses of finding your pet if it gets lost.
There insurances includes three options; LIBERTY Pets Small, for dogs under 9 kilos such as Chihuahuas, Scottish Terriers as well as Cats; LIBERTY Pets Medium, for dogs between 9 and 15 kilos such as French Bulldogs, Beagles, Dalmatians etc.; LIBERTY Pets Large for dogs over 15 kilos such as Boxers, German Shepherds etc.
Pet owners who take out a policy before March 31 will receive a €25 shopping voucher to spend in El Corte Ingles.
For more information visit: www.libertyexpatriates.es or call 902 255 258.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]