- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Yes, Costa women know how to socialise
• Costa Women founder Ali Meehan
By Kathryn Richardson
A GROUP of women on the Costa del Sol have won ‘Best Social Club’ in the Telegraph’s Best of British Awards 2012.
Costa Women, a social and networking community for women living in Spain, beat off fierce competition from 40 different groups worldwide.
“It’s wonderful to see how supportive the community are of Costa Women and being part of the group,” said founder Ali Meehan.
“My idea was to have a space where women could connect, network and share their stories, ask questions, talk about their hobbies, write blogs, publicise their events and promote their businesses, support local charities as well as importantly provide fun and a positive resource. It looks like we are achieving our aims!”
For more information and to join for free visit www.costawomen.ning.com
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
A local police officer accused of killing a woman has been found dead in his prison cell…