SPANISH based singer, Shakira, is the latest celebrity to rile new mums everywhere by appearing out and about looking radiant and slim just weeks after giving birth.
Attending a gallery opening in Barcelona with director friend, Jaume de Laiguana, the singer showed no signs of the sleep deprivation and exhaustion many new parents find they are suffering after welcoming a new baby into their lives.
The 36-year-old high profile Colombian singer gave birth to son, Milan, just five weeks ago but has been photographed at the gallery opening in Barcelona looking slimmer than ever wearing tight jeans and a low-cut top.
The stunning songstress is in a long-term relationship with Barcelona defender, Gerard Pique.
Earlier this week, the 26-year-old footballer was spotted carrying Milan in a baby carrier strapped to his front and planting affectionate kisses on the baby’s head as his girlfriend walked on behind.
The singer has also introduced her newborn son to watch his father in action, taking him to watch his father Gerard play for Barcelona.
The soccer star even scored the winning goal in the match.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50