- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
New mum Shakira steps out
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
SPANISH based singer, Shakira, is the latest celebrity to rile new mums everywhere by appearing out and about looking radiant and slim just weeks after giving birth.
Attending a gallery opening in Barcelona with director friend, Jaume de Laiguana, the singer showed no signs of the sleep deprivation and exhaustion many new parents find they are suffering after welcoming a new baby into their lives.
The 36-year-old high profile Colombian singer gave birth to son, Milan, just five weeks ago but has been photographed at the gallery opening in Barcelona looking slimmer than ever wearing tight jeans and a low-cut top.
The stunning songstress is in a long-term relationship with Barcelona defender, Gerard Pique.
Earlier this week, the 26-year-old footballer was spotted carrying Milan in a baby carrier strapped to his front and planting affectionate kisses on the baby’s head as his girlfriend walked on behind.
The singer has also introduced her newborn son to watch his father in action, taking him to watch his father Gerard play for Barcelona.
The soccer star even scored the winning goal in the match.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]