AXARQUIA revellers have a fantastic new night bus service.
The new M-168 service – called the ‘Búho’ bus (or ‘owl bus’) – will run on Fridays, Saturdays and holiday evenings.
The service will operate from Malaga to Rincón de la Victoria from 00.30 until 03.00am with the last return service leaving at 03.45.
There are plans to extend the line as far as Los Rubios in 2014.
The fare from Málaga will cost €3,50 or €2,50 if using a Málaga Metropolitan Transport Card.
Transport delegate Marta Márin commented: “We needed to introduce a new night route to cater for the demands of our citizens, as well as to increase their leisure opportunities”
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33