- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Suspected abduction attempt on Costa del Sol
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
PARENTS and businesses in Estepona have taken to Facebook to raise awareness following a suspected kidnap attempt.
According to unconfirmed reports, three young boys were playing together at the Bel Air football pitch next to the garden centre when they were approached by a white van.
One of the youngsters, aged 8, told his mother that a man had got out the vehicle and offered them Playstations and sweets if they got in the van.
Fortunately, the boys knew to stay away and the van quickly cleared off when a woman approached in a car.
Although the police have been informed, parents are being urged to be extra-vigilant and take the time to educate their children about the potential dangers of listening to strangers.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]