- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to visit Marbella?
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THEY would be the biggest A-list Hollywood couple to visit the Costa del Sol for years.
But superstars Brad Pitt and his wife Angelina Jolie are rumoured to be attending the Spanish premier of his movie World War Z, set to take place in Marbella next month.
The blockbuster, which launched in the UK last week, is scheduled to be unveiled as part of the Starlite festival in July.
The premier will be one of the world’s first to take place ‘open air’ if, as planned, it is screened at the Marbella Auditorium, which is carved out of a quarry.
Sources at Starlite confirmed that the film would be receiving a red carpet Marbella premiere and hoped that Brad, 49, who lives in Europe with fellow actress wife Angelina Jolie, would ‘be attending’.
“We are in high level talks with his people, via Antonio Banderas, at present and hope that we can swing it. We are keeping our fingers crossed,” said the source.
“It would be amazing for the coast if they came.”
Brad has long been a fan of Spain, it can be revealed.
He actually honeymooned in Andalucia with his first wife Jennifer Aniston, staying at luxurious 5-star Hotel Bobadilla, near Granada.
In 2007, he and Angelina took a secret visit to vineyard/hotel Marques de Riscal, in Rioja, where they picked up tips for their recently launched first wine label from France.
The pair own a vineyard in the south of France Miraval, which in March produced its first 6,000 bottles of organic rosé.
Celeb spotters and the Starlite Festival organisers will be hoping that Brad raises a glass of something bubbly to toast his film in Marbella this summer.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]