INSURANCE company Liberty Seguros recently donated €300 worth of dog food to a non-profit shelter, making the dog days of summer slightly more bearable for the animals of Refugio Parque del Duque.
With this donation, Liberty Seguros has lightened some of the financial burden on the dog shelter, which provides both homes and medical care to dogs in need.
Unfortunately, the non-profit shelter receives no subsidies from public authorities.
If you would like to find out how you could help by making a donation or to sponsor a dog or to see the dogs that are available for adoption, go to www.refugioparquedelduque.com
For more information on pet insurance from Liberty Seguros go to www.libertyexpatriates.es
- Goya museum in trouble - 13 Aug, 2013 @ 10:00
- Kids’ cardiac threat - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 10:08
- Football match abandoned at World Police and Fire Games - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:52
- The last of the Spanish Nazis - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:03
- Buena Vista baile - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:02
- Sotogrande celebrates half a century - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 15:16
- Staying safe on Spain’s roads - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 12:10
- Snoop Dogg rolls in - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 09:17
- British woman gives birth to biggest baby ever born naturally in Spain - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 14:57
- Keira Knightly takes Spanish vacation - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:34