- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Insurance company helps local dog shelter
June 18, 2013
• LAST EDITED:
April 26, 2014
Andalucia • 0 Comments
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
INSURANCE company Liberty Seguros recently donated €300 worth of dog food to a non-profit shelter, making the dog days of summer slightly more bearable for the animals of Refugio Parque del Duque.
With this donation, Liberty Seguros has lightened some of the financial burden on the dog shelter, which provides both homes and medical care to dogs in need.
Unfortunately, the non-profit shelter receives no subsidies from public authorities.
If you would like to find out how you could help by making a donation or to sponsor a dog or to see the dogs that are available for adoption, go to www.refugioparquedelduque.com
For more information on pet insurance from Liberty Seguros go to www.libertyexpatriates.es
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]