THE third annual Sotogrande Charity Fun Fashion Show will take place on Thursday, June 27.
As its name suggests, it will surely be an evening full of fun and fashion for a good cause.
All proceeds will benefit four local charities: Fundacion La Milogrosa, Danii Children’s Cancer Charity, The Arturo Darch Foundation and Animal Angels.
The models are local volunteers, and will be wearing clothes from Superfly, Golfino, Mini Mi, Hoppo Padel, Mr Boho, Rocio Martinez, Scapa and Tiger Lily and more. As well as the show itself, there will be a raffle and live entertainment.
“It’s always a very fun night, and also raises a lot of money for local charities,” said Sarah Burgess, coordinator of the show. “The support from local businesses and the people of Sotogrande is amazing.”
The show starts at 7:30pm at El Pirro restaurant (in the Mar Y Sol Commerial Centre). A donation is requested at the door.
- Leonardo DiCaprio flying high on vacation in Ibiza - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:14
- You CAN get sunburned while driving in the car… with the windows up! - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:01
- Delicious treats at half the calories - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 08:11
- Gay bars in Andalucia ban vodka - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:00
- Ne-Yo spotted all over Marbella - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 11:46
- Man arrested for filming nude sunbathers with a hidden camera - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:33
- Spanish paedophile re-arrested as he entered Spain - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 12:03
- Fishing dispute leads to the most draconian clampdown in recent Gibraltar history - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 11:08
- Eva Longoria hosts charity golf tournament in Marbella - 6 Aug, 2013 @ 15:08
- El Torcal is semi-finalist for top award of sites in Spain - 5 Aug, 2013 @ 15:48